Table of Contents
1l Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
Keep your bike clean no matter what the trail throws at you, thanks to the Nano Tech Bike Cleaner from Muc-Off. Featuring an exceptional cleaning composition, you can easily remove dirt, grime and grease from your bike, from even the muddiest of trails.
Revolutionary Bike Cleaner
This Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner has incredible cleaning power because it breaks down dirt and grime on microscopic levels without harming your bike’s delicate finish. This bike cleaner doesn’t even need any nasty, dangerous acids or chemicals. Even better, the Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner is fully biodegradable, free from acids, CFC’s and solvents, and it’s alkaline based so you can clean away with a guilt-free conscience. You can use the Nano Tech Bike Cleaner on all surfaces – it’s even disc brake rotor and pad friendly, so there’s no excuse for a dirty bike. Even in winter!
- Safe on all parts and surfaces
- Will not harm seals, cables, brake pads or rotors
- Carbon fibre safe
- Safe on anodised metal
- Alkaline-based and free from CFCs, solvents or acids
- Nano Tech Formula cleans on a molecular level
- 100% Biodegradable
Directions for use (please check out the Instructional Video above):
- Step 1 – Rinse bike thoroughly before applying Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- Step 2 – Spray Nano Tech Bike Cleaner onto the entire bike including components and leave for 3-5 minutes
- Step 3 – Agitate any stubborn grime with a brush or sponge
- Step 4 – Rinse entire bike thoroughly with fresh, clean water
So why is Muc-Off with NanoTech better?
In the past, bike cleaners have been formulated using ‘Micro Scale’ materials which are approximate 1/80th the size of a human hair. Muc-Off Nano Tech cleaner is formulated using ‘Nano-Scale’ materials which are approximately 1/8000th of the diameter of a human hair. This dramatic reduction in material scale allows the Muc-Off formula to penetrate far deeper into dirt, oil and grime and gently break it down on an atomic and molecular level. The dirt is then rinsed away easily and safely with water, leaving behind corrosion inhibitors for future protection.
Are you Currently Employed and paying PAYE?
Get 50% funding towards the purchase of an e-bike
Find out more here – Bike To Work
Kelstar Wexford – Ireland’s largest Electric Bike & Electric Scooter Shop | Over 1000 E-Bikes in-stock | Nationwide Delivery | Full Warranty & Service.
- We have trained, accredited in-house technicians to handle warranty and service.
- All of our bikes are in stock in an Irish warehouse.
- If you would like to view any of our bikes in person then we welcome you to visit our retail shops located at:
- Kelstar, 105 South Main Street, Wexford
- Glowtech, Roselawn Rd, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
Why not interact with us on Social Media to hear about new products, offers and discounts?