Comfort City Cruiser VIVI C26 350W Step-Through eBike
V stands for ViVi and Value for money. This is the bike for you if you value build quality and Comfort all in one neat package. Available in two colourways and delivered with a lightweight aluminium chassis and with front and read disk brakes and Shimano 7 speed transmission, value for money doesn’t mean fewer features. The step-through design means this bike is accessible for a wide range of users.
Brakes: Front and Rear Disc Type Mechanical Disc Brakes
Fork: High Strength Aluminum Fork
Plug type: US, EU
Voltage: US 110V, EU 220V
Motor Power: US 350W, EU/UK 250W
Mode: Ordinary Bicycle / Pure Electric / Pedal Assisted
Motor: 350W High-Speed Brushless Gear Motor
Power Supply: Lithium-Ion Battery
Battery: Removable 36V /8Ah Lithium Battery
Power Gear: Shimano 7-Speed Gear
Max Speed: 32km/h 20MPH
Max Load: 330LBS/150KG
Rim: Aluminum Double Wall Rim
Wheel Diameter: 66cm/26 inch
Wheel Size: 26 inch X1.95 Mountain Professional Wheels
Pure Electric Bicycle Mode: 13-16Mph, 35-40km/22-25miles
Pedal Assist Mode: 9.5-13Mph, 65km-80km/44-50miles
Charging Time: 4-6 hours
Rear Rack Height: 72 cm/30 inch
Handlebar Length: 65 cm/25 inch
Electric Bicycle Weight: 70 IBS/32.5KG
Total Size: 185x110cm/73x43inch
Folding Size: 102x81cm/40.2×31.9inch
Manufacturer: China Guangzhou Plenty Bicycle Co., Ltd.
- 【Large-capacity lithium battery】Removable 36V 8AH lithium-ion battery, equipped with a smart lithium battery charger, allows you to ride long distances. After being fully charged, you can travel at speeds of up to 20 mph on normal terrain.
- 【350W Powerful Motor】350W powerful motor provides the best performance under pneumatic tires, adapts to more bumps, 25°climbing without pressure.
- 【Shimano Professional System】With a 7 speed Shimano transmission system, it can handle mountain roads. Regardless of the slope or terrain, gears can keep us pedalling at a comfortable speed (or rhythm).
- 【Dual shock absorption design】The front and rear double disc brakes ensure your safety, the tires are thick and durable, with seven-speed control, and double shock absorption.
- 【Sturdy and durable material】26″ anti-skid anti-vibration tire, wear-resistant anti-skid tread and high-quality shock absorber, the combination of the aluminium frame and the aluminium front fork provides a smooth riding experience and helps you pass unimpeded.
- 【Energy-saving fast charge battery】Using advanced lithium-ion battery packs, it only takes 4-6 hours to fully charge, and supporting 22-25mile ( E-Bike Mode ) to 44-50 mile ( Assisted Mode ) riding after per charge, and the excellent battery life is not afraid of high load and durability.
- 【Removable design】Equipped with a safe and easy-to-remove battery, you can carry it for charging at home or in the office, which is safe and convenient to avoid theft. With waterproof detachable cable and detachable battery design, it is easier and more convenient to replace accessories.
- 【LED headlight design】With LED headlights, use fenders, rear frames, headlights and taillights to illuminate your ride. The operation feels good and the reaction is sensitive.
- 【Humanized design】E-cruiser with an upright riding position, and a user-friendly step-through frame with a casual curve and a stepping beach cruiser design that make riding more comfortable and smoother.
Are you Currently Employed and paying PAYE?
Get up to 50% funding towards the purchase of this bike
Find out more here – Bike To Work
Kelstar Wexford – Ireland’s largest Electric Bike & Electric Scooter Shop | Over 1000 E-Bikes in-stock | Nationwide Delivery | Full Warranty & Service.
- We have trained, accredited in-house technicians to handle warranty and service.
- All of our bikes are in stock in an Irish warehouse with delivery available nationwide.
- If you would like to view any of our bikes in person then we welcome you to visit our retail shops located at:
- Kelstar, 105 South Main Street, Wexford
- Glowtech, Roselawn Rd, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
Why not interact with us on Social Media to hear about new products, offers and discounts?